Products / Services
- 30 Hour Online Driver Education Course (Meets Joshua's Law Requirements)
- 30 Hour Online Driver Education
Our Online Driver Education Course is approved by the DDS and is a great way to complete your driver education requirement at your convenience. The course can be accessed at anytime and can be taken at your own pace. The DDS requires you to study for at least 30 hours, but there is no maximum time limit to complete the course. The quizzes and final exam can be taken as many times as necessary in order to pass the course.
The course is divided into 11 units, with a quiz at the end of each one. You will need to answer at least 80% of the questions correctly on each quiz in order to move onto the next unit. After completing all units, there is a 30 question final exam, also requiring a score of 80% to pass. When you have passed the course your certificate of completion will be issued or mailed out.
- 30 Hours of Joshua's Law In-Class
- Essential requirements needed to meet the 30 hour requirement with Georgia’s Joshua’s Law.
- Driver Improvement Course 101: 6 Hour Course
- This course serves as both an introduction to general drivers education covering vital information needed for anyone just beginning to drive, as well as a defensive driving course, which will teach more experienced drivers how to become safer on the road and avoid potentially dangerous situations while driving.